Dr. Joginder Singh Malik
Dr. Joginder Singh Malik
Dr. Joginder Singh Malik is specialized in Extension Education– Communication, Transfer of Technology, Training and Rural Development, Human Resource Development.
Publications of 62 Research Papers, 108 Popular Articles, 12 Chapters Contributed in Manuals, 24 Papers/Abstracts accepted/published for International Seminars, Symposia/Conferences, 99 Papers/Abstracts accepted/presented for National Seminars/ Conferences.
He was the sub-Inspector (Exe), Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, from September 29, 1988 to December 2, 1989, Farm Guidance Officer, The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., Chandigarh from July 3, 1990 to June 24, 1992, Assistant Professor (Extension Education) from February 3, 1993 to February 2, 2002 at CCSHAU, Hisar, Associate Professor (Extension Education) from February 3, 2002 to October 10, 2002 at CCSHAU, Hisar, Associate Professor (Human Resource Development) from October 11, 2002 to August 22, 2005 at EEI, Nilokheri, Joint Director (Extension) from August 23, 2005 to December 31, 2008, Associate Director (Extension) from January 1, 2009 to January 5, 2015 and working as Professor of Extension Education since January 6, 2015.
He is the reputed member of so many professional societies like, Life Member of Indian Society of Extension Education, Life Member of Indian Society of Social Scientists in Agriculture, Life Member of Indian Society of Communication Technology, Life Member of Rajasthan Society of Extension Education, Life Member of Maharashtra Society of Extension Education, Life Member of International Federation of Women in Agriculture, Life Member of All India Association of Doctor of Philosophy, Life Member of Society of Extension Education (Agra), Life Member of Society for Community Mobilization for Sustainable Development, Life Member of Indian Adult Education Association, New Delhi, Life Member of Indian Society of Extension Professionals, Life Member of Community Radio Association etc.
Awards and Honors:
- Conferred on Young Scientist Award and a Citation by Indian Society of Extension Education (1999-2000).
- Conferred on Appreciation Award by Indian Society of Extension Education (2005-06).
- Conferred on ISEE Fellow Award and a Citation by Indian Society of Extension Education (2009-10).
- Commonwealth Academic Staff Fellowship by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom at the University of Reading, U. K. (2009-10).
- Honoured with commendable award for contribution to Indian Agriculture for diversification & motivation in farming in 6th Progressive Farmers Meet organised by Mehram Publications on 4th March 2013 at CII, Chandigarh.
- Honoured by Mehram Publications in 7th Progressive Farmers Meet on 24th August, 2013 during conference & discussion on Minimum Support Price (MSP) & Farming at Pal Auditorium, PAU, Ludhiana (Punjab).
By acquiring the English language for publication, AGRI MECH has now crossed the geographical boundaries of more than 36 countries of the world. This made it the only global and one of the most dedicated monthly magazines which covers the most discussed issues and articles on latest technologies in farm technology domain. Our more than 350,000 readership covers the Dealers, Distributors, Importers, Exporters, Agriculture Machinery Manufacturers, Government and Private institutes, Trade Associations and Trade Counselors in more than 36 countries which includes Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East regions.